|Seminar for medical professionals||Register|
MitoBiom Concept – Module I
Can diseases of civilization only be treated symptomatically? You can do more for your patients! Research is increasingly proving what is actually behind diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular diseases and co.: silent inflammation. The key factors to effectively counter this hidden risk are healthy mitochondria and a healthy gut microbiome. The combined focus on these crucial pillars is what makes the MitoBiom® concept unique. The seminar is aimed at doctors and alternative health practitioners who want to learn about this holistic concept
MODULE I teaches the theoretical basics as well as concrete tools and measures. After this seminar you will have the know-how to break the vicious circle of damaged mitochondria, intestinal dysbiosis, silent inflammations and chronic diseases.
Start 09:00 h
Gut and Mitochondria
- Silent inflammations and diseases of civilization – causes and correlations
- Leaky gut syndrome: causes and consequences
- Importance of the microbiome
- Mitochondria, inflammation and the gut: significance and function of mitochondria
- Oxidative stress and its consequences
Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Vitamins and the metabolic syndrome
- Fats and sugar in health and disease
- Importance of the innate immune system
- Chronobiology and its connection to silent inflammation
End 18:00 h
|Dr. rer. nat. Reinhard Wähler
Procedure of the seminar:
- Before the seminar, you will receive the script and all associated documents by post.
- During the seminar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and to participate actively.
- There will also be enough short breaks and a lunch break.